Monday, August 6, 2007

Shrednecks.

Went to the park in Springfield, MO with the some of the Tulsa dudes and chick yesterday. I rode in Scott's borrowed whip.
Brian McNair roll in on the over-vert pocket. I have a better shot of this, but I'm saving it for the next actual Shark Bait. (yes, I think I'll be able to put them out again soon.)

Dorking up the euro-gap. ph- rob


Rob, Scott, Craig.



Scott- Backside smith on one of the funnest mini-ramps ever. It's a like a wide and more mellow version of The Board Shop ramp.




Big ass jersey barrier. Fun shit.





Overview of one section- this place is friggin' huge.






View of the bowl from the over-vert.






McGnarly. Ph- Scott
I was having way too much fun actually skating this place to take very many photos. Don't have much else to say except thanks for the invite and for letting me sleep at the Board Shop, dudes. Anyone who hasn't been here, go check it out. It's only 2 and half hours from Tulsa.








1 comment:

Lifeiseasy said...

these are some awesome photos you took ... keep up the good work :)
Terry