Friday, September 7, 2007

Get busy living

Levi- nollie bigspin up the euro gap- Nice guy and ripper. Welcome to Sharklahoma.
It was great to see the Broken Arrow park finished. I'm probably the last dude to finally go here, but I wanted to hit it when the kids where in school. Super fun park, but I'd hate to see the crash-up derby when this thing is packed.

It felt neat to skate the banks I helped pour. (if you went straight you'd be riding down it.)


Henn-dawg.



After you hit the park, you should go to Uncle Vinny's.










"hey, man let's go to the parking garage so I can get a smoke from you. I've been here all day and I'm almost out of dip." Chris and Megan while Chris texts everyone he knows to tell them the bundle of joy is born.






Christopher "bongload" and Peyton Jacey. Welcome to Sharklahoma.







neat.








She has long toes and fingers. She'd only been on the outside for an hour and a half.









The happy family. Even though Stacy is in a shitload of pain.
It was a good day in Oklahoma- Skated a new concrete park and got a beautiful new family member.










1 comment:

Matt Bokovoy said...

Bro, give us a call this weekend. Give our best to Mehgan, and of course Stacy and Bongload and their new girl!

I'd like to hit that park in Broken Arrow, it looks cool.