Monday, November 12, 2007

Snark brigade

Finally got to see The Evens.
Ian talked a lot in between songs and made everyone laugh and occasionally sing along.

Trip out on this.


I waited patiently in line for him to get done selling records and sign autographs and said, holding the last Shark Bait with an article about him in it, "Did you see this yet?" "Oh, you're Brad. I read your snarky article in here and it reminded me to send that interview to you. Did you get it?" It was a really funny and exciting moment and I'm glad Megan had the camera ready to take this picture. I don't think it would be possible for me to smile any bigger or cheesier than this.



OKC was pretty empty in the morning.




Ass shot of a pivot fakie. Did you notice this is my favorite trick?





Bricktown is super corny, but we were close by and figured we'd go see all the other white people and get something to eat. We've been talking about how corny white people are lately. "We're white and probably corny, but at least we know it!"






I honestly didn't think the whole "Flaming Lips alley" thing was real. Corndogs.







King Kahn and BBQ Show!








These guys are so fucking awesome. The drummer has a bass and snare drum that he plays with his feet with bass drum pedals- and sings and plays rhythm guitar at the same time.









Worst dude ever. This guy made it a point to touch or get in every single person's face in attendance. He was fucking with King Kahn's mike stand and was eventually told "Don't touch me, Carrot Top. I WILL kick you in the face."










Killing it...........












2 comments:

Modern Busker said...

wow! fuckin cool pose with the faker himself.
was the King Kahn show at the Blue Moon?

finally got a job that pays more than pizza money. my 2 years of back logged subscription money will be in the mail soon..or would you like a x-mas present?

charles

Anonymous said...

No, it was at The Conservatory. All the good shit comes to that craphole- I love that place.

I'm not worried about money or presents, but it would be appreciated, Charlie Stone.

-brad