Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Am I acting on something real or am I blowin' it again?

I recently had a complete computer crash and lost some of my photos and pretty much everything I've ever written for Shark Bait. Some photos that were recovered took me down memory lane and I thought I'd share some randomly picked shots with you. Here's Sean Mallory and Andy Smith.
Creepy J. Mascis.

Megan (our first date) and The Doc.


Total bros- Georgie, LSD, Frenchy, Me, and Jiz....



Gambinos and Beans.




Siemo.





McNair wearing a Shark Bait t-shirt at the pipes. (By the way- check out http://skatethe918.com and do your best to help out the Tulsa scene in making their park better- the site will explain everything.)






Casey Kelley and Chad Matheson. One of the last day I lived in "the projects".







Old Smash decks.








Frisbys.









Lou.










Horton and Matheson with Chad's crutches from when he broke his foot "dancing". Epic. Nice weed shirt, hippie.











No comments: