Sunday, February 17, 2008

You make me die.

They had some games of S.K.A.T.E. at the new shop here today. The shop is called Brothers Boards and Bikes or something like that.
Does anyone remember the deaf kid from the movie "Over the Edge"?


Red tape equals two lanes of dudes flailing their boards around.

Dalton defenitely won a few rounds, but showed up too late to take the whole fucker.



They also had a game of skate on this awesome flat bar. It's like a foot tall and 3 feet long. Drew- 50-50.




Dalton- super smooth tre-flip to worst ground ever.





I was walking up with my camera and saw Dalton land a kickflip and jokingly said, "do it again". He did it again next try and I took this photo. Swayze rips.






A while back I asked Dalton if his parents were really into the movie "Road House" half expecting him to not know what I was talking about. It turns out my accusation was right on the money and he really was named after Patrick Swayze's character as a loveable bouncer. Awesome.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish they had stuff like that going on up here.

Anonymous said...

remember when you would always wanna watch "roadhouse" when we were going to bed (ofcourse you do)- and now you bring it all back home.