Monday, February 16, 2009

Walk together, Rock together. (yeah, i've been on a 7 Seconds kick lately)

Here's some new 8 inch boards.  More 7.75s coming this week, then I can order more fatties (8.25) if anyone's up for going bigger.
Drew
Wesley- crooked grind.  This is a pretty decent shot, but unfortunately not a make.  He did end up pulling it, but I didn't want to put a "lie shot" in the 'zine.....
There's a lot of good music coming out of DIY UNITED from OKC.  I suggest you go to www.myspace.com/DIYUNITED and check out their super cheap prices on great bands you probably haven't heard.  Start off with The Needlepoints, I RESIGN, and SLEEPER.  Good shit, dudes.

1 comment:

Matt Bokovoy said...

Awesome! I just packed that 7 Seconds record away this week. They were an awesome live band, much better than all the recordings.

8.0 inch decks? I'll take two. Are you guys coming down for our show on Feb. 27? Let me know.

Rock On,

Matt