Sunday, April 19, 2009

All you need is me

So THRASHER was kind enough to review issue #37 in the new issue.  Every time this happens I'm always completely out of the issue that gets reviewed and end up having to make more.  It's not that I mind, it just feels stale to go to the trouble to re-print something that seems like it was a lifetime ago.  To make it cooler for myself and the reader I made four new pages to go into it.   
And then you have issue 37.5.  If you haven't seen this one or just want to check out the new crap I added send a buck or some stamps to Shark Bait, 1004 Poplar Ave., Ponca City, OK 74601.   

2 comments:

JOHN DOE ZINE PART TWO said...

did you send you the new one of mine ?

sharklahoma said...

No, you didn't.

Hopefully you come back and read this, because I can't get on to your site.

I'd love to have one- 1004 Poplar Ave, Ponca City, OK 74601