Monday, November 23, 2009

I got this really inspiring post card in the mail today. It was always cool how the presumably very busy Ian MacKaye took the time to send a "thank you" post card whenever I sent him 'zines, but this one is a little more special to me. When I mailed him a copy of my book I asked him to send some feedback if he didn't mind, and I half-expected it to be negative. It may not be the best sign that people keep complimenting the title that makes fun of myself, but I'll take all the positive reviews I can get. If you aren't sure who Ian MacKaye is for some weird reason click the "dischord" link on the right side of the page.

1 comment:

Matt Bokovoy said...

Hi Bradley,

Receiving a commendation from none other than Ian MacKaye for the book is akin to receiving a premonition from an oracle. Awesome!

We'll see you after the New Year, and there's some new blog stuff now.

Cheers,

Matt