Friday, July 2, 2010

A land good enough to kill for- allow lazies to chill more.

I love getting things like this in the mail that make doing a 'zine so worthwhile. Sure, any asshole can start a blog (yeah, i realize what I'm doing right now), but in 2010 it takes a nutjob to take the time to make something in print with little to no reward. Fellow 'zinester, Joey P., gets it and I really appreciate this postcard. You should check out his 'zine, BALANCE, by sending some dough or stamps to 344 Dawson St, Philadelphia, PA 19128.

...and the obligatory Ian MacKaye "thanks" postcard. So awesome every time- especially since it involves the Tim Kerr interview; two guys that helped pave the way for this little d.i.y. universe we lurk around in and try to maintain. By the way, if Ian is curious on how to get my book it must be pretty cool, eh? You saying you're cooler than Ian? There's a link over there on the right (still) if anyone wants to get a copy....
These are just some new boards I liked and thought you may too. I'm considering putting another PAYPAL thing over there if anyone would like to order Smash crap from me out of state. Feedback is welcome. (you have to have a "blogger" account to comment so sorry about that, but it was becoming SPAM city in the comments)

No comments: