Monday, May 16, 2011

Urine speaks louder than words.

Here's the few shots I got from the Anadarko contest I judged this weekend. Can't remember this dude's name, but remember debating whether or not it was justifiable to deduct points for wearing a tye-dye (die) Grateful Dead t-shirt. I didn't and he ripped, but for the sake of my eyes, he's getting the black and white treatment. Wallie frontside grab. (edit- his name is Dillon Bryant. Thanks, Josh!)
After Wes was out of the running this was my guy, Ryan Mabray. He won best trick with a slappy up the back of the rail, across and down. Pretty sure he got 2nd in the overall contest. Cool guy- gave him a Smash t-shirt, stickers, and 'zines for ripping so hard.
Beginner winner
These are almost never a good idea- Lucien and the dude who won. (sorry, I had a sheet of way too many names in front of me all day and couldn't possibly remember them all.) Feel free to let me know in the comments, don't want the guy to not get credit or anything....
Tye-dye guy- frontside five-o pop in to bank.
Winner (over the hip lipslide) Dakota Camp.
Winning.
Wes- backtail on some chunky, but fun ledges at the high school.
John and Wes. Thanks for showing us around and giving me someone to hate on stuff and shoot the shit with all day, John!

No comments: