Monday, April 30, 2012

She Watch Channel Zero



I'm sure not many of you are too worried about it, just wanted to tell you I'm aware that I said the Smash Promo would be out in April and it's now May 1st.  The truth is we got to Albuquerque and more people got involved (which will make this thing better) and we all pretty much have stuff we still want to film before completion.  It's going to be premiering here in ABQ sometime/somewhere in June as kind of an "opening band" to my friend Joel's video that will be much better.  Don't worry if you care to see it and can't make it out to the premiere, I'll put it online as soon as it's done for free and will make a few hard copies for the few people that actually want to watch things away from their computer.

As a consolation- here's an iPhone video I filmed of Public Enemy playing "Show 'Em Whatcha Got" and "Bring the Noise" in the rain in Santa Fe.  That's fair, right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good stuff...
I had a flavaflav skate shirt back in the day. Forgot who made it.

Joel Ortiz said...

You give me way too much credit, my friend. Unless by "better" you mean longer...

sharklahoma said...

I've seen the stuff you make and compared to a first time user of iMovie with cut an paste titles- yours will definitely be better...

Wish I could remember who made a Flavor Flav related skate shirt too, Darrin.