Sunday, May 20, 2007

Good fine Americans.

The City of Perry and a gaggle of Christians decided to have a skateboarding and music festival on their Main Street on Friday. It wasn't really a "festival", but it was kind of fun.
We sold a bunch of Smash boards, including the one that Aaron was riding. This is my favorite one I've painted in a while, so I asked the little fellow if I could take his picture with it.

This is "David the Czech"'s house just outside Perry. He really hates the city of Perry and bunch of other shit. The whole outside of his property is lined with signs similar to this one. As Aaron said, someone should really write a book about this dude. Also I'd like to see the use of the word "sickie" or "sickies" used more often. Good job, David.
Perry is a tweaked little town with a bunch of interesting characters. Don't think I mean that in a bad way, I think tweaked little towns are one of the things that make America great.
Oh yeah, I don't think any of the skate photos or obstacles they had to skate are even worth showing you. So, sorry if you cared.


No comments: