Thursday, May 3, 2007

Rastabilly.

Made a few improvements on the little ramp this evening....
I sawed a broom off to make this sick coping and made the platform stronger.

Don't make fun of my "oversize load" banner. It was hanging in the garage when I bought the house and I always forget to take it down. Actually, you can make fun of it if you want, we do all the time.


If you read the last issue of Shark Bait you know all about "look downs". Before it got hot outside she was wearing white pants and I told her how jealous Friz would have been on her look down. She looked hella French.



Megan is almost as bad as I am about taking pictures of clouds. Ooooh trippy.




Daisy Dukes and knobby knees. She's the best.




Nosepick as it started to sprinkle.
After skating and dicking off this evening we went and ate dinner at our favorite mexican joint. While we were there I saw a balding highway patrolmen looking all serious and mad about life. After closer inspection I realised it was a dude I'd graduated high school with. It made me feel neat that I still ride a skateboard and hate cops even when they're the same age as me. (yeah, not all cops suck, but c'mon 95% are blowin' it.)






No comments: