Thursday, June 21, 2007

BRO! skateboarding day.....

Today is national "go skateboarding day" for those who ain't be knowin'. I've been meaning to set up this beautiful krooked "zip-zinger" since I got it for my birthday, and what better day?
Testing her out on some nose-wheelies. Mostly I just wanted to show you guys my freakishly long and campy arms.

Meg approved. Don't worry she isn't one of those chicks who is going to start skateboarding because her dude does. She does know how to push good and I didn't even teach her.


Isn't this a good photo? Not because of me or my mediocre trick (even though it was two times funner on this board), but it's well taken with the sun in the background and all. Stalefish.



Crailtap. So freaking fun....




Aside from the fact you're sitting around in a drainage ditch- this really is a good place to lurk and watch the sunset.





See.
I realize everyday is Go Skateboarding Day and this is kind of a bullshit holiday like Valentine's Day, but it made me make a point to spend as much of the day riding my skateboard as possible. That counts for something. Hopefully everyone got to roll today and will roll tomorrow, and always.






No comments: