Sunday, June 10, 2007

The sunny side of the street

Epic free waterpark for kids.
Tabby and Spencer. He went everywhere with us and made cool faces like this one.

The Gardes played at The Opolis. Some small drama went down.


Jeffrey. He's the only person who was psyched on my Richard Speck costume on halloween. We went to a fashion show he was hosting at an art gallery. Pretty goony, but I dig this guy.



Getting arty behind an art gallery while artists are inside talking about their art.




Family photos with beer in them are awesome.




These dudes were behind the gallery.






Why is there a fashion show in Norman, OK? More importantly- what am I doing there? Mostly just eating free sushi.








The gals.







It's cute overload at the Rockovoy's between lil' Spencer and this new guy, Bob. Between all the cuteness and random events, Matt and I did actually go skate a few times. It was so freaking hot if I wasn't skating myself, I was in the shade drinking water and trying not to die. So, sorry no photos of Matt's sweet berlemans on the big bank at the park.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll have the coolest weekends! Reminds me of when we used to go on motorcycle runs and anything could happen! I'm just glad you are having fun and living it up. Keep up the great pics. They are always so good. Bye for now........Sherrae(LOL)