Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Maybe partying will help (so long, Kang)

Last week the Frisby/Deans had a going away party for Kang-Yeun. She was the Frisby's friendly South Korean foreing exchange student. If you follow Shark Bait 'zine- you'll remember a tagline that read "american night very danger". She said that one of the first few nights she was in America. I think they saw a squirrel in the road and she thought it was a huge rat, and that America was creepy place where the rats come out at night. Epic.
Kira and Karen Beans.

The Deans have a pretty epic nature scene in their backyard.


Matthew Frisby- The closest thing I ever had to a big brother. Complete asshole wiseguy. I love this dude.



Hella French Fudge Frisby eating and smoking.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear Bradley, it looks like you know the coolest people. And I love the scenic backyard. All your friends just look like they would be too cool to be around. Says a lot about you. Glad you and Miss Meg got together! Moms

Anonymous said...

Bradley I love you too