Sunday, July 22, 2007

Certain people I know

This whole thing wouldn't have been possible without the sweaty dude in the purple shirt...
And his beautiful wife.

I was so glad Dan came with us. Humble living legend status.


Melissa's section.


Mika Matzen and Sly Boldwarrior in front of Matzen's rad stuff.




Aaron and Kira had so much amazing stuff. Here's a small section of Aaron's.






Here's Kira's. They're killing it.





My parents came. It's pretty funny to be supportive of your adult son being in an art show.







Hey there, buddy. Trey had the big Tyson sign made and brought it all the way from Dallas.








This is Virgil's lil' section. That guy has the best stories, great photos, and is one of the funniest dudes I know.










Beans and blackheart.









"I love you, brother!" "I love you too!"











The Gambinos rule. Jon made us the best t-shirts ever.












Kyle E, Whorton, and TG.













My section. All I care about is Skateboarding and pals.














The dude from Kunek (Jesse?) bro-ing down with the Mr. Meade.















Horton and Bongload being happy. Stacy is in the corner- she's 7 months pregnant and made it out. Epic.
















Georgie got a new tat. With "Murder Ink" opened up in Stillwater this dude is getting tattooes every other week.

















The Gardes.


















Aside from the one blow it move (playing Duran Duran)- Andy killed it dj-wise and made everyone dance.


















See.




















Mel and TG. Grumpy artists.





















Aaron only gets drunk a few times a year, and really goes batshit when he does. Notice the fake hit of acid on his tongue? This guy runs things.






















Tyson played a few songs with The Gardes as his backing band. I think I even heard a T. Rex cover.























The end was very climatic and everyone went home happy. I'm glad I got to see everyone who came out. See you next time.
The ride home was pretty interesting with Megan and Dan singing Dead Kennedys karaoke at the top of their lungs. It wasn't the best sounding thing ever, but at least it kept me awake to get us home alive.
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a way with the camera like not many do. good job of capturing the madness.

Anonymous said...

indeed ... this will be the no. 1 site on the internets for days.