Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Paco, don't stay up all night worrying about me.

Before the days of kids asking if you were sponsored or what kind of bearings you had (what is it with kid's obsessions with bearings?)- the way one skater guaged another's cool status was asking how many boards they could ollie. Frenchy Friz is clocking in at 5 at the moment. (I like how the boards are anti-hero, krooked, and Smash- all my favorites.) Don't forget to go to this dude's art show at Mike's College Bar in Stillwater, OK on Saturday, July 21st. It's going to be good.
This is a fake group photo. I like everyone in it, but I just wanted a picture of the creepy, shirtless dude with the dog. There wasn't really any way to just throw down a portrait of him without being a jerk.

You can't beat meeting up with pals at the park on Sunday. There's always some good randoms around too.


1 comment:

JonGam said...

The creepy dude with the green shorts and the dog had the craziest arm pit growths. They were like little pink half-inch horns growing from the stink bend. I was hoping to see one of them move.
Luke was sure you could milk 'em.
Mesmerizing. I wonder if he's named those things.