Monday, March 19, 2007

2 chicks, 2 dudes, a dog, cat, and a baby.

We got a flat tire on the way down and I changed it and thought everything was cool. On the way home the same shit happened and I realized it was rubbing on the silver crap around the fender. So, after 2 flat tires on the same stretch of highway, with no more tires to use and nowhere to buy one at 8:00 on a Sunday, we had to call a wrecker. $75 for a 15 minute trip. (you should read this section from the bottom. it starts down there and this is the only bummer of the whole weekend.)
The general crew. They even had their dog, Nala, with them all weekend.

We all went to the park in Stillwater and saw two OG "weekend guys" Mikey Nugs and Shawn. Shawn is just now able to skate again after a massive ankle surgery. I love these shitheads.


New day- new epic "onesie". His mom's shirt rules too. My mom and I got him the THRASHER onesie and Vans for christmas.







Mandatory cook out situation.




I think this is called a wiggle worm. He was psyched on it.





My favorite section of the ditch.






My folks came to see the kid. Pretty epic that they knew to look for us at a ditch on the side of the road.







No comments: