Monday, March 12, 2007

Ted Nugent

I've been working with this sketchy ex-con dude for the past few weeks. The first day he started working my uncle (and boss) , Clark, called him "Ted Nugent" in passing and the name has stuck. The other day we were mentioning how we had no clue what his real name was anymore. He started to tell us, and I cut in and said- "it doesn't matter now, you'll always be The Nuge unless one of us comes up with something better."

It was a pretty uneventful weekend around here. The rain put a damper on my usual Sunday shralp-a-thon. Sometime this week I'm supposed to go shred with Dan "D" Bayha, and I'll share the photos if that goes down.

If blogs are really pumping your nads- go to http://filmporvida.blogspot.com/ and check out some pics I have on there and all the other cool stuff he has up. If it wasn't for seeing his (Jai Tanju) blog I wouldn't have this one right now.

On a non-computer nerd note- work has begun on Shark Bait #34 since the weather is allowing us to go outside and live finally.

No comments: