Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Don't you wanna hang out with the bleach boys, baby?

Painted up some new Smash boards. You can buy our crap at The Board Shop in Tulsa and at Chapman's here in PC pretty soon. We'll probably get 8 inchers soon, too. You know, in case you care.
Megan is getting good at taking pictures of me at vulnerable times. I look totally femenine with a cig in my left hand. Nice one, dear.

I like minimalistic graffiti. Edmond, OK.


I like "thiefs will be prosecuted" at the top. Theives are okay.



Fun with reflections. Stacy's furniture on Central Ave.




This is Larry. He's doing Red Dirt Skateboards out of Ardmore, OK. On that note- there's also a new 'zine in Tulsa called CONCRETE GUERILLA done by a nice fellow named Adam. With Shark Bait and Smash that would be funny if I got bummed on these dudes, but I say the more the merrier. This is Oklahoma, skating and bro-ing down are more important than competition and money.




No comments: