Monday, April 16, 2007

gimme shelter

Chrissy Bongload called and said he'd meet up with us at the skatepark. It was good to sit in the sun with him and listen to jokes and filthy stories. This is the first photo I've gotten of him on his bitchin' motorcycle. I think with the beard, gut, leather cool-guy jacket, and shades he pulls the biker look off pretty good. Megan looks on giggling.
Friz showed up in his fancy work clothes and ninja shoes.

I have a legit shot of this photo, but I like this one better. We were shooting this and he kept going about the same height, so I kind of knew where to aim. This one he pulled, but obviously I cut off his head. I just think it's cool that he out-did himself going higher and I have proof. This guy and I have bro'd down more than once, but I can't remember his name. Cool kid, good style.


I turned into a fractal.



No comments: