Sunday, April 29, 2007

D-I-Y by a R-E-T-A-R-D

I needed something wooden to skate around here so I went to Lowe's and bought some plywood and 2/4s yesterday.
Had the skeleton built pretty quick considering how retarded I am.

Had to give it a test on the cracked out back porch last night. It was tipping over a little bit, so today I built a platform and braced the shit out of it. It's pretty damn fun actually.


Jiz came over this evening and we dragged out this old box and rail. It's pretty awesome to not have to drive out of town and bogart someone else's scene to do some hassle-free pivot fakies and crooked grinds. I haven't had ramps and sliders in my driveway since I was a little kid, it was missed.



If Jiz gave a shit and skated all the time he would be so good. Either way, it's still a blast to roll with him. He was riding the new Smash board I gave him for his birthday.





No comments: