Sunday, April 8, 2007

Text pistols

It was a pretty uneventful weekend around here- we had to watch my parent's house and the weather sucked. Yesterday Megan's mom and grandma came to visit and that was fun. They're funny gals and it was cool to have them around.
My parents went to Memphis and I asked them to stop at Goner records for me. This band I like a lot called Reigning Sound recorded a live album right in their store and I wanted that. It would've been cool to get myself, but they were already there. Between Sun and Stax records I think the music nerd in me would have a blast in that city. Of course Graceland and the hotel where Martin Luther King got shot would be educational to see as well.
The new Shark Bait is near completion. I'm kind of getting down to the sucky part of putting it all together. Everytime I think there isn't much there until I really start compiling it all, now I have no clue how I'm going to shrink all this stuff into 15 pages. The _ _ _ interview is turning out to be really long, but there's no way I can cut it out. To those of you who read it, it'll be done by the end of the month. I'm sticking to that claim. Have a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good pix of the girls! Granny and I had a good time. Sherry